Monday, October 26, 2009

Fantasy Football

Hey guys!

As you may or may not know, I'm an avid fantasy football player. This year I have two teams, both called ITSYMBII (Is that something you might be interested in) and at the half way point I'm at a combined record of 7 - 7. I'm using this post to vent my anger at Eagles running back Brian Westbrook who I traded for this past week and JUST got injured by a London Fletcher hit in their game against the Eagles.

So, I'm currently in panic mode with my team.

I currently have

QB: Matt Schaub
RB: Michael Turner, Ray Rice, Brian Westbrook and Darren Sproles
WR: Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith 1.0, Reggie Wayne, Antonio Bryant
TE: Visanthe Schiancoe
DEF: Patriots

What am I to do with this team, I mean, on paper its a great team, but I only have a 4-3 record with them. Oh how I hate fantasy football.

No comments:

Post a Comment